There are many ways to support The Symphonia, be it with one-time gifts, through annual, multi-year, or legacy giving. Your generosity will help us fulfill our mission, to inspire, educate and engage the lives of our diverse South Florida community through extraordinary musical experiences.
While grateful for every donation, we offer special recognition and benefits to those who provide support at specific levels.
An easy and convenient way to show your support for the orchestra is as a Symphonia Sustainer, in which you set up automatic monthly giving. Simply choose a giving level and authorize an automatic EFT or credit card payment monthly to The Symphonia. You will receive benefits at your yearly giving level.
The Symphonia Society Circle of Excellence
Starting at $1000, Member benefits include:
- VIP Priority Seating for Subscription Concerts
- Program Book Recognition
- Custom-Designed Pin
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Invitations to Private Receptions
Other benefits depend on your giving level and can encompass concert sponsorship, complimentary tickets, private dining with our conductors and soloists, corporate recognition. Special requests of major benefactors are welcome and will be handled on an individual basis.
- GRAND CONNOISSEUR CIRCLE $100,000.00 + Includes full named sponsorship of The Symphonia’s four concert Connoisseur Concert Series.
- CONNOISSEUR CIRCLE $50,000.00 +
- CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE $25,000.00 +
- PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE $10,000.00 +
- MAESTRO'S CIRCLE $5,000.00 +
- MUSIC DIRECTOR'S CIRCLE $2,500.00 +
- PRINCIPAL PLAYER’S CIRCLE $1,000 +
Friends of The Symphonia
Listing in all Connoisseur Concert Series programs for donors at the $100 + level
- SYMPHONY CIRCLE $500.00 +
- CONCERTO CIRCLE $250.00 +
- OVERTURE CIRCLE $100.00 +
- Friends Circle $50.00 +
Through the Mozart Society, your gift can endow a Composer, Soloist, Principal Chair, or Musician's Chair. Includes special recognition and benefits.
Have you considered adding The Symphonia to your Estate Plan?
Through the Symphonia Legacy Society, your charitable bequest will make a significant impact on the sustainability of The Symphonia without affecting your current assets.
Includes “Forever” recognition in program books, plus other specially-designed benefits.
For questions on giving and donor benefits at all levels,
please contact Annabel at 561-376-3848