You helped us when we began...
You helped us prosper and grow...
Now consider protecting your investment in The Symphonia, South Florida’s World-Class Chamber Orchestra, by ensuring its future sustainability. Become a member of the Legacy Society and you invest in the long-term future of The Symphonia.
Your gift can take many forms:
- a bequest of cash or securities;
- a specified percentage of your net estate;
- life insurance;
- other material assets.
A deferred gift allows you to continue to support the orchestra without giving up current assets. Consult your estate planning professional to determine what type of gift best suits your personal circumstances.
Proceeds can be directed into either our General Fund or into The Symphonia Endowment Fund, established and managed by the Community Foundation of Palm Beach and Martin Counties.
In recognition of their deferred gifts, Symphonia Legacy Society members receive the following benefits:
- Invitation for two to the annual Symphonia Legacy Society Luncheon;
- Forever recognition in Symphonia playbill programs and website;
- Invitations to specially-designated member events.
If you have already included a gift to The Symphonia in your estate plan, please let us know. We would like to honor you as a member of The Symphonia Legacy Society.